We have adopted procedures that guarantee our guests a stay in complete safety. Click here to find out more!
In this closing period we have updated our structure in order to comply with the directives indicated by the Ministry of Health, in order to guarantee our customers a holiday in total safety and relaxation. Specifically, what we will do to make you feel safe and at home will be:
The staff will wear masks and gloves
The presence of systems for hand hygiene will be guaranteed throughout the structure
The arrangement of tables and chairs in the common areas will be such as to respect the safety distances
The common areas and bedrooms will be sanitized with specific products
The room filter will be sanitized in each guest change
We will use the ozone treatment at each guest change as an additional tool for the sanitation of the rooms
We will offer the opportunity to have breakfast in your room or outside, with the take away service
Some useful information for our customers:
- The tourist tax is € 1.50 per person per day (from 14 years).
- Our treatment is bed and breakfast (buffet).
- Children aged between 0 and 4 are free.
- Check-in is possible from 2.30 pm to 11.00 pm.
- Check-out is expected before 10.30 am.
- Credit cards can be used for payment, while bank checks are not accepted.
- We offer free but unattended parking service in front of the hotel.
- Dogs / pets are welcome inside the hotel but not in the breakfast room.